Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pregnancy Days...

I just hit 5 weeks preggo this past Saturday! While it is exciting I am also starting to feel some of the side effects of being pregnant. The only two that are bothering me right now is spells of nausea and headaches. Tiredness is not a spell that's how I feel all day long. The one thing I enjoy about being tired is being able to fall asleep at the drop of the dime, but while that sounds great it not because when I'm at work all day with 15 students sleep is the last thing I can do. This is one of the reason I am writing this blog now. The lights are off, Nora Jones is playing and it's the perfect setting to SLEEP. Other than these few symptoms you wouldn't know I was pregnant. Of course it's too early too look pregnant and at times you don't feel pregnant cause there's nothing to feel. However the side effects remind me everyday "Hey Kia, You're Pregnant." Thank God no vomitting...I prayed for no vomitting, so I can deal with nausea. This Friday is a big day for us. Ray and I get to go get our first ultrasound...we will just be able to see an appleseed there but not much more. I will update you all after the visit and maybe post the 1st photo of our little seed.
pregnancy cartoon

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Can't wait till Friday!!! I love the cartoon. Very funny : )