This week is week 24 for us! We have about 16 weeks left in the pregnancy..hard to believe! I can now say I'm Six Months pregnant. I'm continuing to feel her everyday and more on a routine basis. Daddy also
gets a kick out of being able to feel her move as well. I went in last week for a check up and I've gain about 15 lbs so far. The great thing about the weight gain is that it's mostly all my belly not really showing in my face or anywhere else for that matter. The one thing I wanted to do during my pregnancy was to workout some, but here lately I've been very lazy. After dealing with 15 4-year-
old all day I'm tired when I get home and all I want to do is sit and rest. This week I have also notice that my feet are beginning to hurt after standing most of the day at work, I forget that I'm heavier than normal and now my feet are trying to remind me
haha. Here's a belly shot at 24 weeks and
article:
Belly Shots



Baby in womb


24 weeks 3D ultrasound(not our baby!)
1 comment:
Wow! You are really showing now!! How exciting!! You look beautiful! Love ya!
Post a Comment