As far as my pregnancy is concerned, I can tell she had dropped a little. There is A LOT more pressure down low and I'm always in the bathroom. It's hard to believe that by the time June is gone, I will be a mother and by Father's day Ray will be a dad! Since my last post Gabriella has had 2 small showers, one from work and one by my best friends. Both were really nice and we got some essentials. Thus far, a lot of our big items have been bought which we are so grateful for. I know a lot people who ends up having to by these items themselves which can get very costly. Just to name a few, Gabriella has her bassinet/pack 'n' play, stroller and car seat, swing,
mattress, bedroom furniture, as well as a clothes, bibs, and, washcloths. It's all so exciting. Anyways, I'm going to try to keep this short. I go to the doctor tomorrow for my first internal check where they will see if there is any dilation and my last baby shower will be held this weekend.


Here's what's going on for week 35! 
1 comment:
How exciting! I remember being soooo ready for Savannah to get here!!! I was so excited! Not much longer! Call me after your Dr. appt. Thursday and update me on how it went. Love you! Can't wait to meet little Gabby!
Post a Comment