Well Gabby and I went to Wilmington last Tuesday for me to get a chance to introduce her to my side of the family whom she's never seen other than my mom. She met her Great Grandma Peggy and Great Great Grandma Bert. They both were so happy to see and hold her. My grandma Peggy is the one who made Gabby's beautiful and unique nursery bedding. My Great Grandma is 94 years old and it's always been my dream for God allow her to stay on earth long enough for her to meet my 1st child. She has been so special to me in my life and I wanted my child to at least get a chance to meet this special women. When she held her she told Gabby, "I hope I get to see you walk"... so since she said it, I'm believing also that God will keep her here to see Gabby walk.

Also while in Wilmington we celebrated my mom's 53rd birthday and we went to Wrightsville Beach for the 4th of July with Ray and met my friends Michelle and Cody there. Gabby first encounter of the water made her a little upset but soon after she enjoyed the water on her toes. Neither one of us fully got in the water, I have not been release by the doctor to resume normal activity and 2 Gabby hasn't had any shots so I didn't want to expose her to the gunk that lurks in the ocean water.


Later that evening we went to see fireworks on the Cape Fear River. The fireworks were awesome and surprisingly Gabby slept through the entire event undisturbed. It was a wonderful trip and I'm glad I got a chance to take her!


1 comment:
shut up she is adorable:) love her getting her toes in the sand. you already look great girl.
Post a Comment