Sunday, August 2, 2009

Guess What....I'm 2 months old now!







So Gabby turned 2 months this past week and so much has changed. She is now 10lbs 1.5 oz and 22 1/2 inches tall (or long at this age) up 4 lbs since birth and grew 3 inches. She loves looking at bright colors, ceiling fans, talking (cooing) and smiling. It's soooo cute and we are enjoying every bit of it. She also had Daddy tied around her little pinky (shhh don't tell him I said that, he won't admit it) She is sleeping more at night and less during the day. We are getting one good 4 hrs stretches of sleep at night.
We also had our 2nd doctor's visit where she received her first set of immunizations. Gabby was so brave! She cried really hard when she stuck her in the legs but only cried for about 1-2 mins she was also hungry and tired so that did not help the situation. Other than that she was great!
I also went to the doctor this past week and was released from the high blood pressure medicine they put me on when I was diagnosed with postpartum pre-eclampsia. I'm doing well and feeling much better, still adjusting to the lack of sleep but feeling great and ready to lose the extra weight I haven't lost yet. I've already lost 30lbs so not that much more to go.

3 comments:

ME said...

She is so adorable!

Kia said...

thanks Ericka! how is your little one doing...I let my FF expire! I'm so sad now I miss it over there!

ME said...

Aw, you gotta come back - the support is so nice and it's only $10 for the entire year! Besides, I just love looking at all the pictures of the cute babies...haha