Friday, November 13, 2009

Playing Catch-up and 5 months and Halloween



I'm kind of behind on my blogs here lately or since May shall we say.  Welcome to parenthood, I'm sure a lot of you are thinking.  I kind of still remember the days when I had all the time in the world to get things done, but that's almost a distant memory now.

So two days after my birthyday Gabby turned 5 months old.  She is now 14 lbs based off of our home scale and I'm guessing about 25 inches long/tall now.  Gabby laughs, can use a sippy cup, scoots, turns over, holds her feet, grab and reaches for everything. She is now starting to sit up, with assistance but can hold her own balance for about 10 minutes.



As for Halloween, the night before we went to Family Fun Fest at church with Nana and Savannah.  Ray met us later. Although Gabby couldn't do much of anything, we enjoyed dressing her up in her Lady Bug costume,which happened to be the same thing Savannah was for Halloween.  On Saturday, "Halloween" we went to Charlotte to go trick or treating with Savannah and to meet the newest edition to the family Cameron (Yes, he's a boy! There's finally a boy in the family) Here's some photos of the weekend.





1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love the picture of Gabby cheesing it in her exersaucer....too cute!!