Saturday, February 6, 2010
Pursuit of a Hobby
So a few months ago, I decided I wanted a hobby, something I could enjoy doing alone and that was self-fulling aside from being a wife, a mom, and a teacher. I initially took up sewing, I'm currently in the process of making a sun dress for Gabby and today I please to announce I did my 1st ever craft. A Bow Holder!! Gabby is collecting bows to wear on her interchangeable headband, until she has enough hair for them to actually look right on her head. I was keeping her hair bow in her dresser but longed for a bow holder to keep her treasures however I did not have much luck doing so either they were not cute enough or cost WAYYYY to much to be holding bows. I also want to thank a Jennie H. for the excitement, encouragement and on-call aid! Thanks Jennie! Here's are pictures of the process:
Labels:
hobby