Monday, March 29, 2010

Gabby Update

Spring awaits

Who stole the egg from the basket? Not I!

I love my Lamb

"heel and toe"

preparing for dance

milestone

crooked grin
Last week, Gabby had her official 9 month appointment although we're turning 10 months on Wednesday!!  So her official weight in was at 17lbs 20% 28 in long 75%.  The doctor said she's actually losing weight due to being a very active child as well as her diet changing over to  more solids rather than liquid.  These days she is enjoying telling and waving to everyone "hi" and "bye-bye",  "bu" ( book) loves giving people and stuff animals hugs and saying "awe", walking all around the house holding on to everything, feeding herself, and recently clapping.  She is such a joy to be around and brings a smile to everyone face she meets.  I believe God gave her a special touch with people.  Here are some pictures of her most recent pictures