Monday, April 26, 2010

Brief Update

Not sure if I told many of you, but a couple weeks ago Gabby got very sick after being in "daycare" I prefer child care due to the fact centers watch children and not the day and this is the way we say it in the Child Development field, anyhow, Gabby got really sick after 3.5 days of school and her dad my husband, Ray, decided he didn't want her to go anymore. Luckily for me I was thinking the same thing. So thanks to God and close friends at church suggested this lady "K" who has a 8th grader and 10 grader daughters who Gabby has fallen in love with them all. Today marked a week since she has been going and all is well.  Gabby turns 11 months in 4 days so I will give more update on her development then. 

So since Easter we all have been working, going to "K" house and just trying to enjoy the little time we have in our daily lives.  Here are some random pictures of Gabby!  Enjoy until next time!!

Gabby's 1st day of School
day at the park on Daddy's day off
"walking" to the sand
Playing in the tree
Last day of school
skating at Bre's birthday party