Tuesday, July 13, 2010

We're still here!

Gabby pushing her new mower

Mya taking over

Princess of the fort

Enjoying the pool


Slip and slide


Toy Story 3 in 3D  (Mya said she's too old for kiddie movies so she went to sleep)
I apologize to anyone this still reading my blog.  Life has gotten very busy in the past few weeks. If you haven't heard yet, we're moving to SC next month so I've been busy, packing, cleaning, and prepping for our big move.  This is my biggest move yet!  I've packed up to move from 3 4 different apartments but moving from a house is a big deal I can tell already.  In the past couple of weeks I've kept my nieces (my brother's daughters) and Gabby had so much fun with them. I did too!  We also went on our fist couple of play dates which I will miss once we move. Pretty much we've just been enjoying the summer minus the 90 degree days!