Saturday, August 27, 2011

Did you see it. . .



If you read my last Last post you know the great news! After I return from my trip from Chicago with my mom and Gabby to visit my sister, I decided to test because like Gabby I had to use fertility drugs and there so much that goes with it, that when you are have multiple symptoms the only thing left to do is test. As you can see, the test came back positive and I shared the news with Ray that night. We decided to hold on the news for a few weeks, unlike with Gabby, which we told everyone that night. After we got our first ultrasound at 8 weeks we shared with our close friends and immediate family. We are very excited about this pregnancy just as we were with Gabby, because from our experiences, we understand that pregnancy is truly a miracle from God.















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad