Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trick or Treat....playing catch up!

I have to better at this blogging thing.  I enjoy keeping our family and friends apart of our lives through our blog, however I feel as though I run out of time during the day to consistently update.  I will do better.


As for Halloween, which ummm yea, was almost a month ago, Miss Gabby girl was a cute little bumble bee.  We did the usual, the entire family went to an event in my SIL's neighborhood the day before Halloween, and the day of Halloween we went trick or treating in her neighborhood as well.  Gabby really got into it this year and loved getting candy from each house.  She would walk up to the door and say, "Trick or Treat!"  It took her a few houses before she got down, but that's all it took.  By house 4 she knew what she had to do.  It was also cute watching her try to hold the candy in her hand.  We tried to get her to put in the bag, however, she insisted on holding it, UNTIL, she realized there was more candy waiting at the next house.  This was by far the best Halloween for me.  I reminisced about my childhood "trick or treating" but, it was a greater treat watching my first born enjoy the innocence of meeting neighbors and getting treats!