Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just the 2 of us plus BABY make 3!




What a week! After 6 rounds of clomid (fertility drug), HSG procedureand an appointment made to meet with a Reproductive Endocronoligist (fertility specialist I never had to see) Ray and I finally got our blessing from God...a BFP Monday September 22, 2008!! (Big Fat Positive). We are so estatic and still in shock as well. The road to our BFP was not a fun one, however our faith and love for God has grown stronger and stronger through this experience. Seeing two pink lines was so shocking I had to go to Wal-mart to get a digital test that actually said "PREGNANT" Please keep our family in your prayers!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I am sooooo excited for you!!!! YAY!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

It's about timeee! Man my guess was wayyy off! :-) lol

CONGRATS!!!
Luv,
Tiese