Friday, September 5, 2008

Need to Catch Up!



It's FRIDAY! What a week this has been. Starting with last Friday, I traveled to Atlanta to see my sister's first home game since the Olympic break...it was great seeing her but not so great losing. She's only here for a few more weeks before she goes to Spain. I can't even comprehend that right now. My mom and I got VIP treatment at the game being able to sit courtside and the halfcourt make. It was so much better than my season tickets holder seat, although you can't complain from that seat either. At the game my mom and I got to meet the infamous Dr. J who was in attendance to see the girls play. He spoke very highly of my sister's atheletism. Apparantly my mom used to have some crush on him back in the day not even realizing he's 6 years old than her. Anywho, I drove back Saturday and enjoyed the rest of the weekend with my hubby. Monday, Labor Day, we hosted our first Labor Day cookout. We had a great turn out of friends that came and had a blast. I love hosting gatherings and spending time with my awesome group of Friends. Here's some pic (was so busy at the cookout, didn't get to take any :-(

No comments: