So Friday was week 10 for me. Peanut is no longing an embryo he/she is a fetus! I went to the doctor on Wednesday and got to hear our little Peanut's heartbeat. It was nice and comforting to hear! It sounded just like it dows on tv when the woman is in the hospital having a baby and they have the doppler attached to her belly. I was a little disappointed cause we didn't get a 10 week ultrasound. My other 2 friends did and they have ultrasound that looks like a baby. All I have is my 6 week u/s that looks like ummm nothing. I go back in 3 weeks on the 25 for an u/s so like my SIL said, the baby will be even more developed. Thursday and Friday were not good days for me at all. I woke up around 1 am Thursday morning and could not get back to sleep. I was feeling nauseated and had a headache. Around 4:45 am after not getting back to sleep I decided to take the day off from work to recover. What a miserable day. I was in bed all day only to go the the restroom and to get a bowl of cereal. I tried soup but it didn't agree with me. Friday morning I went in after feeling guilty for missing Thursday after being out Mon. and Tues. for fall break and then again on Thursday. I ended up having a sub which I think God for because she was great and I was not. I threw up not too long after the kids ate breakfast which was the first time my entire pregnancy and was just feeling queasy all day. Later that day around 1ish I threw up everything I had for lunch after walking into my classroom to smell the smell of old lunch food. It was not good. I'm so glad school is about to be out soon for Thanksgiving and Christmas and I'm entering into my 2nd trimester b/c I don't know how long I can keep this a secret. Here's about week 10 and what it looks like.
1 comment:
Yuck! I am so sorry you have been feeling so sick! Hopefully you will start feeling better soon! Love ya!
Post a Comment