Saturday, January 31, 2009

Week 21

I'm almost a week behind considering I'm entering into week 22 this weekend. Week 21 has been very interesting. I feel baby girl moving more and more everyday. So far she's moving more during the late evenings between 5-9. It's probably because it's not so loud and chaotic considering during the day I'm at school with 15 four-year-olds and banging toys. I'm having some sleepless nights, more than I would like. It's not that the baby is keeping me up but instead I can't stay sleep. I fall asleep well (I think because I've always slept on my side) but then around2:30 am I'm ready to get comfortable and want to roll onto my side, which is a HUGH NO NO! And can't sleep on my back, thus begins the rolling game where I am rolling from side to side until 5:30 am and I have to be up at 6:15. Other than that, the pregnancy is going well. Here's what week 21 had in store:

1 comment:

ME said...

What a cool illustration! I totally know what you mean - I have a hard time staying asleep too! I can fall asleep and then around 3 or 4am, I'm up to either use the bathroom or get a snack. And if I decide not to actually get up, I'm rolling from side to side! Well, I guess we're not alone! I have been feeling my little guy moving more and more too, what a miracle!!