Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oops....Week 28 has come and gone!

Well since tomorrow I hit the 29 week mark I figured I may need an update for week 28! Week 28 is smooth sailing for both baby and me. There are a few pregnancy things I have noticed. It is getting harder and harder to stand on my feet daily although the alternate sitting also tends to cause my bottom to ache if I sit too long therefore I'm constantly going from sitting to standing back to sitting. I had my glucose screening last week and I passed with flying colors. YIPPEE!! I feel baby girl moving all the time and they are getting stronger and stronger as the weeks pass one. Daddy felt her today and said, "Wow, I've never felt her move like that before." We've also started visiting pediatricians. We visited one last week, which I really liked a lot! I'm visiting one more next week where my sister in law takes her two girls. In order to leave somethings to talk about later this week I will cut this update short.
**One biggest shock this week, is that Ray and I thought we had a name picked out and all of a sudden this week, he decided he found another name he like....good thing I haven't told the world the other name yet! Funny this is, the name Ray picked out is a name I thought I would use even before this little one (LO) was conceived....maybe that's a sign***
Here's what going on in 28 weeks and a picture inside
*Pictures and more blogs to come this week!**

1 comment:

ME said...

oooh, that is a sign! we have a name but we rarely speak it outloud. when we do speak it outloud it sounds kind of weird so i don't know if i'm sold or not.
good luck on yours, and congrats on your glucose test. mine is on thursday!