Well I had my 29th week prenatal check up yesterday and all is well with baby and I. Let's just say, I've had no problems in the weight gain arena, baby's heart beat is beating well and my belly is measuring right at 29 weeks. She moves during regular period throughout the day such as the in the morning after I eat breakfast (8:00 am) and around the the time I get off work (3:00 pm) and again at night when I'm laying down on my left side of course :-) there she is kicking me in my side. This was my first 2 week appointment my next one will be in 2 weeks which makes this part of my pregnancy fly by. As a matter of fact they have all my appointments up to 36 weeks scheduled...that's crazy! I can't believe in 2 weeks I will be entering into my 8th month of pregnancy.
As far as mommy, I'm back to feeling exhausted, I'm back in love with the recliner I got from my SIL that she used when she was on bed rest. Where as I got back used to cooking and cleaning as well as teaching, that now all seems overwhelming just thinking about it. I'm using the bathroom about 10-15 minutes after drinking anything. I feel like I've been holding it for hours to only let out a wee bit and to have to go in a few minutes. This is also keeping me up at night. Some days are better than others, but I'm so blessed to have this opportunity and I think God daily for this blessing. This is something only God can create.
Here's what our LO looks like in my womb and more about 29th week of pregnancy.

1 comment:
I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.
Post a Comment