So Aunt Becki came back this week to finish up the painting for our little girls nursery. It's soooooo amazing and I love it. It's still in progress but I had to share. I love it!
Kia- I LOVE LOVE the stripeS! they look so so good. And I think it's awesome that you decided to go for a more modern look. Did you do the GABBY letters yourself?
I wish I could take the credit for something, the letters are store bought from BRU! lol I did think about decorating the letters but decided not to. Thank
I think you went with a wise choice not to decorate the letters..would have been tooo busy. I was going to guess Michaels but now that you mention it I remember seeing some like that at BRU! I know you're ready to get that bun out the oven eh? When does your Maternity leave start?
Thanks Ericka! Jennie, I'm planning on leaving after that last week in May. That way I have time to get stuff out my classroom and come in and see my kiddies before they get out...w/o having to be the teacher.
oh okay good. you def deserve some rest and time off your feet and away from those lil chaps. I'll be praying that God gives your comfort and rest during the final hometown stretch!!
6 comments:
Kia- I LOVE LOVE the stripeS! they look so so good. And I think it's awesome that you decided to go for a more modern look. Did you do the GABBY letters yourself?
I wish I could take the credit for something, the letters are store bought from BRU! lol I did think about decorating the letters but decided not to. Thank
how precious!! your little girl is gonna by stylin'!!
I think you went with a wise choice not to decorate the letters..would have been tooo busy. I was going to guess Michaels but now that you mention it I remember seeing some like that at BRU! I know you're ready to get that bun out the oven eh? When does your Maternity leave start?
Thanks Ericka! Jennie, I'm planning on leaving after that last week in May. That way I have time to get stuff out my classroom and come in and see my kiddies before they get out...w/o having to be the teacher.
oh okay good. you def deserve some rest and time off your feet and away from those lil chaps. I'll be praying that God gives your comfort and rest during the final hometown stretch!!
Post a Comment