Saturday, April 11, 2009

Online Baby Shower


This online message board that I'm apart of (which I first joined when we were trying) arranged a baby shower between all the new to be June mommies. A lot of these mom I've been in contact with when we were trying because a lot of them we having difficulties or having to use fertility drugs as well. Well anyway, one girl arranged to have a baby shower because she did it with another group of women with her first child. She partnered everyone up with someone either local or international to keep shipping cost down depending on where you live. Then the rules were to spend around $20 dollars and mail it out by April 1st and open it on April 10th and share with everyone. Here's what we got! So excited...my first shower gift!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How exciting! Very cute!