It's hard to believe Gabriella's already 3 months old. She is growing up so fast. Here's a few things she is doing now.
Sitting: She likes to be in the sitting position and look around. She even notices T.V. now so I have to make sure I limit what how much I watch when we're together.
What-a-grip:She will and can grab anything near her hands which tends to be my hair, her blankets, bibs, my necklace, and clothes.
Drooling: Gabby has turned on the water works! A bib is now required with any outfit.
Reading: Gabby is now enjoying being read to. She sit and looks at the pages like a big girl. WE have been able to ready about 3 books in a row without her getting tired or restless.
Gabby's Best friend this month: her fingers and the fan (on of course)
I'm enjoying my last couple of weeks home with Gabby before I return to work. That's a challenge all in itself that I will have to conquer. I will have to master, pumping away from home. Gabby will have to get used to being fed from a bottle and not having me around 24/7. I've already started crying just thinking about it. I'm already ready for next summer when I will be out again for the summer.

Cousin Savannah "making" Gabby take her paci (haha)
Cousin Savannah "making" Gabby take her paci (haha)
3 comments:
She is so cute! I love the picture of Savannah "making" her take her pacifer. I can't wait to see how she is going to be with baby Cameron! Thanks to Gabby she is getting a little practice : )
you got a new site! wow, she's getting cuter and cuter! i know what you mean about the drooling - we're busting out the bibs for myles too already!
awww what a stinking cutie. I love that she loves books! cute picture of her and savannah.
Post a Comment