Mommy's first day back to work! :-(
Since having the Gabby I feel like I'm so slacking with my blogging...for those who read, I promise I will try to do better. This past Sunday Gabby turned 4 months old!! With this we're noticing more of a personaliity from out little princess. She loves to smile and laugh now! It's an actual chuckle now! Here's some of her most recent accomplishments:
- roll over (front to back)
- bear weight on her legs
- sit with support
- hold up her head and chest and support herself on her elbows if she is on her stomach
- hold on to a rattle
- Laughs out loud.
- She squeals with delight.
- smiles spontaneously.
She also grabs her paci out of her mouth mistakenly and gets so upset. As well as grabbing faces. She loves grabbing mommy and daddy's lips and nose. This week we also tried giving Gabby rice cereal to see if she was ready. She loved it!! Well Gabby goes to the doctor tomorrow so I will give another quick update tomorrow!
2 comments:
She is so cute! I hate it has been so long since I have seen her!!
she is getting to be soooooo big and too precious. I like your fall festive table cloth on the table back there.
Post a Comment