Yep, you got it! Gabby!! Sunday for Mother's Day that was her gift to me. She was taking steps all day long. It's amazing, she went from Saturday just cruising (holding on to things as she walks) like she always does to Sunday just taking off. All this week thus far she's doing the same. She usually starts by holding on to something and then lets go and take about 4-5 steps before she either sits or falls down. Our little baby is no longer a baby but almost a toddler. She's off bottles and now walking, and only uses a paci for bedtime. How did this happen so fast? I will try you to upload a video when I get more than 5 minutes to myself. I actually have to blog now from work when my kids are napping because I get no time at home. Ray has worked until 11-12am every night since Monday, so as soon as I can I will post a video. Until then....
Mrs. B