Sunday, June 6, 2010

Gabby turns 1

sorry I gave her paci back for a day she was sooooo cranky


believe me they are all actually having fun!

Bre and Syd discussing how they will slide down

playing with her new water table



We're still here family and friends.  AS school gets closer to ending and Gabby getting older and more curious I have less time to sit and type out a blog post.  Any how quick update!  Gabby turned 1 on Monday, May 31.  We celebrated her birthday on Sunday, May 30.  It was a luau theme and it was great! The weather was perfect for the kids to play on the water slides and I don't know what I would have done without the help of my mother-in-law Rhonda as well as other who help make Gabby's party a success.


As far as Gabby's 1 year old check up here's her stats: She weights in a 18 12.5 lbs 15% and measures 30 inches tall 80%.  Other than that the doctor was very impressed with her development. Gabby showed off her talking skills, pointing, walking, laughing, and giving high fives.   She had to received 3 shots and was not happy about that. She also had her finger pricked to measure iron and lead levels, which she handled like a pro.  She set and watched the nurse prick her finger and fill the valves with blood without a tear!   I was very proud of her.  Her shot on the hand, was not so great, BUT she only cried for a minute or so and then she was back to her happy and smiling Gabby waving to the nurses and doctors as we went to check out.  I have such a happy baby. I mean TODDLER :-O