Ten on Tuesday (on Wednesday)
I learned about Ten on Tuesday from Ladies over at Three Rights and a Left, and I think it's such a fun way to learn more about everyone in the blogging world! I thought this set of questions was particularly fun!
1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)? I don't remember getting one our senior year, but I did get 1st runner up for Homecoming Queen.
2. What sports did you play in high school? I played jv and varsity volleyball, jv and varsity basketball, and softball. I also ran track one year but hated it, so I went back to softball the next year.
3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)? Ummm wow, what a crazy and exciting day! One thing that sticks out the most is wiping Ray's eyes when he was crying during our vows. Besides I can't forget it because we a picture in our album and my mother in law loved the moment.
4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose? The crab dip from Eddie Romanelli's in Leland, NC or Bonefish and Grill Bang Bang Shrimp, not really a soup person, so I will pick Village Tavern's French Onion soup, My salad would be a Caesar Salad from Village Tavern, Entree Firebirds's Salmon, and dessert from The Melting Pot!!
5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
6. What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them? Chicago Sky because my sister plays for them!!
7. What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it? Cake Boss used to Jon and Kate plus 8 ready to see Kate plus 8 tonight.
8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, french country)? I like modern traditional feel! I still love the "homey" look (warm and inviting) but with a little more modern simple look. Not the big curtains and decor everywhere but with some and I love wood and your warm/neutral colors.
9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings? I LOVE pizza! The best pizza in the world is in NYC! I once had a slice that knocked my socks off. It was a wide piece of cheese pizza that was so thin the cheese was melting through the bottom. It was a knife and fork required kind of slice! Just the best! (I stole this from the original author) But I also like Mellow Mushroom's Thin with white sauce with chicken and bacon and sun-dried tomatoes...sounds like dinner for tonight!
10. Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius? Hmmm I guess 2 hours from us would have to be the mountains, which I've never been to. I love the beach but that's 4-5 hrs away!